1. OBAMA FACES RESISTANCE ON POSSIBLE SYRIA STRIKE
The administration shared intelligence with lawmakers aimed at convincing them the Syrian government used chemical weapons.
2. BRITISH PRIME MINISTER LOSES SYRIA WAR VOTE
The stunning defeat in Parliament will almost guarantee that Britain plays no direct role in a possible U.S. attack.
3. POT LUCK IN WASH., COLO.
The Justice Department says the two states can let people use marijuana, license people to grow it and even allow adults to buy it in stores.
4. NFL REACHES $765M DEAL ON CONCUSSION-RELATED LAWSUITS
The agreement would compensate thousands of retired players suffering from dementia and other brain disorders they blame on violent collisions.
5. WHY TYLENOL CAPS ARE GETTING NEW WARNING LABELS
Overdoses from acetaminophen send 55,000 to 80,000 people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year and kill at least 500.
6. BIDEN RENEWS CALL FOR GUN CONTROL
But the vice president's pledge to seek legislative fixes faces grim prospects amid the current climate on Capitol Hill.
7. "TWO SHOTS, THAT'S ALL I DID TO HER"
A 911 recording is released of a Kentucky man telling the dispatcher he shot and killed his cancer-stricken wife. He later says she asked him to stop her pain "for good."
8. BAN ON STRAIGHT-TO-GAY PSYCHOTHERAPY STANDS
A federal appeals court upholds the nation's first-of-its-kind law in California prohibiting health practitioners from offering psychotherapy aimed at making gay youth straight.
9. HOW BEING SHORT ON CASH CAN MAKE YOUR BRAIN SLOWER
A study finds that people worrying about paying bills tend to temporarily lose the equivalent of 13 IQ points.
10. CHIMPANZEE 'ENRICHMENT SESSION' PAYS OFF
A 37-year-old primate who paints with his tongue wins an art contest and $10,000 for his sanctuary, Chimp Haven, in Louisiana.