Hospice of Acadiana held its car raffle and gala at Homewood Suites, where the winner of the Mazda3 Touring Skyactiv, donated by Adrian Vega of Acadiana Mazda, was announced.
Hospice of Acadiana held its car raffle and gala at Homewood Suites, where the winner of the Mazda3 Touring Skyactiv, donated by Adrian Vega of Acadiana Mazda, was announced. Cher, aka Lisa Irion, drew the winning ticket, belonging to Henry Helo of Carmichael’s Pharmacy. Home Bank sponsored the gala, and food was provided by Walk-On’s, Bella Figura, Don’s Seafood, Zea, Abacus, Poupart’s Bakery and Dr. Joseph Horton. The event raised $170,000 for Hospice of Acadiana, and KLFY donated $35,000 worth of free publicity to Hospice, Homewood Suites donated the facility and 1st Option Home Health sponsored the band, Blue Soul.
(1) Rae Gremillion, Crista Billeaud and Janis Beyt
(2) Jim Varcarolis, Myrtis Ashley, Dana Disi and Michael Dupre
(3) Buzzy Hebert and Birdie Harter
(4) Dan and Jackie Bouligny, and Nelson Waguespack
(5) Katherine A. Bennett and Ann Wallace
(6) Sue DesOrmeaux and Denise Bienvenu
(7) Kris Wartelle and Police Chief Jim Craft
(8) Larry Gage, Becky Perret and Mary K. Clack
(9) Vanessa and A.J. Miller
(10) Bettysue and Jim Faulk
(11) Crista Billeaud
(12) Scott Sutton, Ryan Messa, Margaret Rucks, Crista Billeaud, Sedonia Abate and Ashley Russell
in case you missed it